Τετάρτη 5 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

~ Movie recommendation of the week ~

I just came back from the cinema & I have to admit that I couldn't wait to watch this one *--* For this week,the recommendation I have to give y'all is the movie 'Frankenweenie' by Tim Burton♥ (I'm a HUGE fan of his)!!!I have to admit that at the end I couldn't hold my tears :'') One of my fav movies,no doubt!

  'Young Victor conducts a science experiment to bring his beloved dog Sparky back to life, only to face unintended, sometimes monstrous, consequences.'


Director:The amazing Tim Burton♥

 Wanna know more about the writers & the cast?! Click me!

Fav quote:  Susan:'When you lose someone you love,they never really leave you.They move into a special place in your heart.'
Victor: 'I don’t want him in my heart. I want him here with me.' :'')

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου