Τρίτη 1 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Happy New 2013-My outfit for NYE & wishes c:

Happy New Year folks!!!! :D


I wish y'all a wonderful 2013,full of beautiful memories & good times!!!
How did y'all spend NEY?!I went out for food & drinks w/ my family,my best friend & ofc my doggie :'') I had a wonderfull time!
Here's what I wore :3



I know it looks casual but I'm not really into fancy  dresses & such!I prefer to be confortable & wear stuff closer to my own style that to go for smth that I wouldn't really feel like myself in!
So,the FAUX leather pants are from Peacocks!
The tee is from Bershka( I know is a men tee but I couldn't stop myself!Is perfect!!Who really cares anyways?!)
My FAUX leather Litas & my amazing faux leather clutch that I got online a while ago! c:

So guys,once again I wish you a beautiful 2013!Let's leave back all the negativity & let the good vibes make are lives more exciting  c:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου