Δευτέρα 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

~ Vampire Night-Vampire movies-Movie Recommendations ~

It's been a LONG time since I last posted about a movie here,huh?!
After my laptop died I couldn't watch movies that often so I lost track w/ this topic...
But my laptop is back & here I am again to recommend some movies to y'all ^-^
So,I'm a HUGE Vampire lover (since I was a lil kid tbh) so yesterday I had a Vampire-Night!

1.Daybreakers

 This is a really different movie of all the other Vampire movies I've ever watched!It's actually another point of view about Vampirism!

 'In the year 2019, a plague has transformed almost every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vamps on a way to save humankind.'
 Wanna know more about the writers & the cast?! Click me!

Fav quote: "Welcome back to humanity. Now you get to die"

2. Queen of the Damned 

 Yeah..I know...I'm a Vampire lover & I watched 'Queen of the Damned' just yesterday..I suck big time o.o
Anyways!This movie is my 2nd fav Vampire movie after Underworld ofc!*-*
If you like Vampire movies & such,you HAVE to watch it!!!
 A plus about this movie is the soundtrack!SO many beloved artists of mine there *--*

'After many years of sleeping in his coffin, the vampire Lestat awakens only to find that the world has changed and he wants to be a part of it. He gathers a following and becomes a rock star only to find that his music awakens the ancient Queen Akasha and she wants him to become her king...'
Director:
Wanna know more about the writers & the cast?!Click me!

 1.Fav quote:'Jesse: Boo.-Lestat: Boo back.' *--*

 That's it for now :) My next movie recommendation post is gonna be about an other Vampire movie *shhh* 
=^.^=




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου