Σάββατο 9 Ιουνίου 2012

Athens Pride-Αγάπα με, είναι Δωρεάν.-Love me,It's for free!


I went to the Athens Pride today to celebrate and share love with some good friends and support the gay rights!I don't have many things to say.It was just a lovely evening,full of music & fun!
Really,I can't understand why do some people still can't understand that everybody is equal!We live in 2012 not it 1543!
 Anyways!Here is a link I just found  with some pictures from today => http://www.demotix.com/news/1264336/people-march-pride-parade-athens

And here is a picture with the stuff I got!;3

So,that was it for today....Oh..I almost forgot>_<'...

Happy Bday my beloved Johnny Christopher Depp ♥ ^-^
He is my idol since I was 9!Such an inspiration ♥


You can follow me on twitter & tumblr !Take care,Kelly♥mwah♥


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου