Δευτέρα 25 Ιουνίου 2012

✩My Evanescence experience ✩



No doubt,Evanescence is one of my favourite bands of all the times & Amy lee my inspiration...Some days ago (6/20/2012) I was lucky enough to see them live on stage here in Greece!The whole day was awesome!Not that hot weather(really windy tbh) & I met some really nice people!
Elysion(Greek band) opened for Evanescence!I'm not gonna lie,I love their music!You guys should definitely check them out!
Wanna watch their preformance?! Click me!

WHAT can I say for Evanescence now?!... *---* One word...ORGASMIC!Seriously if you like this kind of music you should definitely go to one of their concerts!I was lucky enough to be on the second row & THANKS GOD the lady who was in front of me was really short so it was like I was on the first row!Amy's voice was flawless*w* She also looked at me a couple of times and smiled ='] She was really playful & sweet♥
 Wanna watch the whole performance?!  Click me!

P.S.: I own NOTHING!The videos aren't mine & THANKS to the person who recorded the whole concert!!!The ONLY thing own is the photo!

You can follow me on twitter or on tumblr :3
Kelly *mwah* ♥

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου