Δευτέρα 7 Ιανουαρίου 2013

My VEGAN foundation :)

So,since my last post was extremely deep & the picture was violent (sorry for that y'all) this one is fashion related :3
I've already recommended y'all some creulty free makeup brands here's my VEGAN foundation from Manic Panic!
It's from the dreamtone flawless foundation & color corrector line & it's called Virgin White!♥
I know it's too white & yeah I know that it looks like Halloween makeup but it's not!It really blends perfectly w/ my skin tone & lets it show through!
Well,I'm Casper white so for me it does the trick c;
I've never had acne & such so the coverage is perfect for me(plus it's is oil-free c; )!
Nevertheless,if you do have problematic skin I wouldn't suggest this foundation to you!
Ofc there are more that one shades for the ones who have natural looking & dark skin tones!



P.s.:I bought it from ebay!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου