Κυριακή 12 Μαΐου 2013

~ 7th International Athens Tattoo Convention ~

I just came back from the 7th International Athens Tattoo Convention!I had a BLAST *_*
So many tattoo artists,ppl getting tattooed,art everywhere & ofc ppl w/ the same love & passion about tattoos!
It was an amazing experience to see so many people enjoying this form of art & this *buzz* all over the place *-*
I don't have much to say,I simply loved it!If you have any type of tattoo event near you don't hesitate,GO!
 
 

 
 
 They were also some motorcycles there & needless to say,I fell in LOVE w/ the red one!Somebody get me one!!!!♥.♥

p.s.1:Sorry if some photos are kinda blurry,I used my phone to take them instead of a camera so... :$
p.s.2:Tomorrow I'm gonna post everything about my inner ear tattoo as I promised :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου