Τετάρτη 29 Μαΐου 2013

~ Movie Recommendation-Warm bodies ~

I found out about this movie before it came out & I had to wait for SUCH a long time to watch it!But hey,here I am to tell you that it went STRAIGHT to my favs!!!!
I ain't really into zombie movies but I've watched some before & I can honestly say that this one is THE BEST!!!
It has action,cute & funny moments & it leaves you w/ beautiful feelings & thoughts!What else do I need to say?!WATCH IT ASAP!!!!


Storyline
'With much of the world's population now an undead horde, R is a young and introspective zombie. While fighting with and feeding on a human scavenger party, R meets Julie and feels an urge to protect her. What happens next is the beginning of a strangely warm relationship that allows R to begin regaining his humanity. As this change spreads through the local undead population like a virus, Julie and R eventually have to face a larger issue when the very nature of their friendship is challenged. Caught between the paranoid human forces and the ferocious "Bonies", zombies who are a mutual threat, R and Julie must find a way common bond bridge the differences each sides must overcome so that they all fight for a better world no one thought possible.'
 Trailer


Director:
Wanna know more about the writers & the cast?! Click me!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου