Δευτέρα 13 Μαΐου 2013

~ Inner ear tattoo ~

Hey y'all!I promised that I'm gonna do a post about my inner ear tattoo & here I go :)
Before I even start I wanna say that when I was just thinking about it,I ofc I searched on the internet & the only thing I could find were photos!Nothing about how it turns out to be or anything >.<'
So let's start!After I researched a lil,I found out that the parts of our body that never stop growing are the nails,the hair,(don't freak out)the nose & the ears!Yes,the nose & the ears are included too!That kinda explains why really old ppl seem to have bigger ears & noses than younger ones.
Anyways,back to the topic!
That ofc affects your tattoo!As the time goes by it's gonna look more blurry.Not too much ofc but still,if you expected an inner ear tattoo to look like one on an other place on your body then this one isn't for you!
Now,about my tattoo...I ain't gonna explain why I got it because 1) it's too obvious & 2) it's my body & I can do whatever I want w/ it,but yeah,after I looked all over the internet(& I found nothing but pictures) & talked to 2 tattoo artists,I had all the informations I needed & I finally went for it!
So,here's my tatt! :'')
 
I took this photo after I got it done,that's why my ear has a lil blood & unnecessary ink all over it!
I got it done 3 weeks (almost 4) ago & it's still the same!
The most common question I get is :'Did it hurt?!' or 'OMG that must be freakin' painful!!!'..
Well,I have high pain tolerance & that day,I got done two finger tatts as well(for the ones who don't know,finger tattoos hurt 'cause that spot is full of bones.Conclusion:the ribs & spots like that hurt more than others but ofc it depends on the person too!)
& the finger tattoos were more painful,not that bad tho'!
The ear tattoo from a scale 0-10 gets a 2 to 3 from me(keep in mind that mine was too small)!
The whole process lasted for about...5 minutes or a lil less & the healing process was normal,nothing to special for me to mention!
I hope that my post will help someone out there 'cause when I needed info I couldn't find any!
If you wanna ask me smth more go ahead!I'll be glad to help you :)
Also,If you have any tattoo question about anything,go ahead & ask me!I have 9 tatts & been through one infection so as you can understand I have lots of experience!I may not be a professional but I'll try to help!=]

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου