Παρασκευή 2 Νοεμβρίου 2012

~ Essence Cosmetics-Cruelty free products ~

Wanna try out a new brand that provides good quality products in extremely low prices?! Well here I have a really good-cruelty free one!
I'm talking about Essence,a company that I discovered some years ago randomly & just 'cause of the low prices I have to admit I didn't have high  expectations but the company proved me wrong!
I fell in love w/ the quality of the products & the most important thing for me?! =>  Click me!


I have to admit that I have never used a foundation from them but that's 'cause I'm Casper-white & the only makeup I can use it's from ,Manic Panic but I'm gonna do another post for that c;


So tell me if you like this company in the comments !! :3

Kelly xoxo ♥

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου