Παρασκευή 2 Νοεμβρίου 2012

~Outfits I'm dying for~

Well,would it be a cliche if I say that Rock n' Roll it's never gonna die?!
Even if it is,it's never gonna be out of fashion!
Check out some outfits that I drool over every time I see *Q*

The whole skeleton theme it's really into fashion lately but even if it wasn't it would definitely be in my closet! c;



 Crosses & American flag designs!If you ask my personal opinion I'm more into crosses than into American flags!No offense,I do have an American flag  blouse but I wouldn't  buy more!I love this outfit tho'!
 Leather pants!Well,not real leather for me but I would still rock a faux leather one ^.^

Skull- 'cartoon' designs !Same as skeleton designs!Really into fashion *-* I'm in looove w/ this tee!
Leggings!The more vivid the better!It's definitely gonna caught everybody's eye c;





















 Galaxy design *Q* Breathtaking!!!!





















 Fur (FAUX PLZ)!Really into fashion!Take the outfit to the next level c;






















 I had to leave that for the end!(Faux)Leather jackets!Always in fashion- a stable for me!

















So,what do you think?!Would you rock any of those outfits?!Let me know in the comments c;
You can always follow me on twitter or on tumblr  :3

p.s.: All the pictures came for tumblr!I  own Nothing!

Kelly xoxo  ♥


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου