Πέμπτη 22 Νοεμβρίου 2012

~ Happy Thanksgiving Everybody | Vegan recipes ~

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US viewers of my blog!!!! :D


I wish you guys an amazing day full of good times w/ your families & friends & good food!...And speaking for food,I'm here to give y'all some good vegan ideas,so no one has to die for the thanksgiving menu!!! c;
I know that turkey is the main thing for the thanksgiving menu but since I'm a vegetarian(soon to be vegan) & since I feel extremely sorry for those lovely creatures,here are some good recepies I found online! :)







"rabbit food"














Pumpkin Bread Pudding

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thumbprint Cookies

 

 

 

 

 As for myself,I'm thankful for the wonderful people in my life,for all my pets(they light up my world :''3 ),for some really special people who taught me that I always have to be myself & that I can achive everything,for what I've achived in my life & last but not least for who I was-who I am & what I'll become ♥ :")
Kelly xoxoxox ♥


 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου