Δευτέρα 12 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Tips for healthy hair c;

 
Since my hair is my thing,I thought that It would be good if I give y'all some tips to help you w/ yours!
First of all,I had my ups & downs w/ my hair!As a teenager I used to straighten & damage my hair a lot even tho' I have naturaly straight hair..my ends were suffering w/ splits & such & it was really gross,so one day I had it done at a salon & I grew it back.But instead of using heat and all those damaging stuff,this time I really took care of it(and I still do!).

Tip 1:Work your way from inside out!A well-balanced diet(and lots of water) is the best way to keep your hair healthy & strong (it also gonna help w/ your skin & health in general!)

Tip 2:Don't use heat everyday!I personally blow dry my hair only when it's freezing outside & I straighten or curl my hair only for really special occasions!Tbh,most of the times I do  blow dry my hair,is w/ cold air c;

 Tip 3:Use heat protector EVERY SINGLE TIME you're blow drying,straightening or curling your hair!

Tip 4:Whenever is hot  outside,use sunscreen (for hair of course)!If you do it you're not gonna have dry ends at the end of your summer holidays c;

 Tip 5:Use a hair mask twice a week after your conditioner!If your not using one,you're surely gonna fall in love w/ the results!

Tip 6: Brush your hair for the ends to the roots (especially when you come out of the shower)!!!That way you're not pulling the tangles from the roots to the ends,your not pulling your hair & you prevent the splits!

Tip 7: Have regular trims!I personally don't go to salons anymore but I  cut my hair on my own!If you can't do that make sure that your visiting your salon once every 2-3 months.

Tip 8: Give your hair some time to rest!For some people it's easier during the holidays but yeah..be sure that you give your hair a break of all the styling & such!

Tip 9:If you colour your hair,use shampoos for coloured hair & only!This way,you're gonna maintain the dye in your hair & you damage your hair less!

Tip 10:Last but not least,try to wash your hair every other day!Washing your hair every single day is really bad for both your hair & your scalp!

I hope that that's gonna help some of you!
P.s.:I'm not an expert or smth!This is what works for me :3

Kelly xoxox



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου