Πέμπτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2012

~Movie recommendation of the week~

                                     Skyfall

Yesterday was my day so I went to the cinema w/ one of my best friends to watch this movie.I gotta admit 
 that James Bond isn't really my thing so I didn't have high expectations..The movie proved me wrong!I LOVED it & now it's one of my favourites!I recommend it to all of you!! *--*


"Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost."


Director:Sam Mendes

 Wanna know more about the writers & the cast?! Click me!


One bonus,for me,about the movie?! The AMAZING Judi Dench♥ (fav actress)

 Also don't forger to check out the fuckin' amazing song by Adele!

 Let me know if you liked it c;

Kelly xoxox

 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου